Back to Projects
Creating ‘The Labyrinth’ as partner of Anti-Wisdom.
Imagine, there is a place. . .
A pandemonium of walls, towers and dungeons.
Now imagine you were left here for dead,
subjected to the wrath of countless sinners of a bygone age,
though, you do not belong here yet. . .
Before even your soul is consumed by The Labyrinth.
The Labyrinth is still a Work in Progress game I started with Kyle Peeters and Thijs Spapens in the summer of 2021.
In the development I have come across various technologies in only one year’s time.
From Unreal Blueprints to Behaviour trees and State machines.
- I am both the Technical and Design director for this project, overseeing what systems need to be built and how they fit together.
- I sculpt many of the assets used in the creation of the game using Blender.
- I learn new technologies when these are required and teach my co-workers how these can be used.
- I am the creator for the Minecraft Labyrinth game on which this project is based.
- I built the full map of our game.
- I oversee the test sessions with players from our community.